If you are a fan of watching movies and TV shows on your Android device then you must’ve heard about the Kodi and Mobdro Apps. They are the two apps that provide the best services for the purpose. Well, we are going to discuss on Mobdro for Kodi Download & Install guide using which you will be able to co-join the function of both.
Yes, Friends! now you can install Mobdro on Kodi Application so as to merge their benefits together. It will definitely be a great advantage for the users to get both the apps together.
Read more about this merger and how to get the Mobdro Kodi App on your Android devices here.
Mobdro for Kodi Download Procedure
Kodi is one of the best media player application for streaming online content on your smartphones. It has a wide range of servers and is used for the provision of content for the best viewing experience. Mobdro, on the other hand, has the most synchronized layout for browsing the best media content on the web. It has direct category listing which makes the process easier for the user to find their favorite program.
This is why the developers somehow managed to provide the users with the Mobdro kodi merger. Imagine the benefits you will have with both together. The thing is, they are both different apps in the market. Now, users can access the Mobdro Addon on their Kodi Application so as to take advantage of both. Here are the steps to go about the process and install Mobdro for Kodi;
- Initially, you are going to download the Kodi App on your Android devices. Make sure you go through its requirements so that there are no issues later.
- Use this link below to download the Kodi App directly.
- After downloading the APK file, install the application on your device. Make sure that the “Unknown Sources” option is enabled on your device.
- When the installation is over, launch the application.
- On the screen, you will find the “File Manager” option which you need to click.
- Then, select “Sources” option, followed by “Add source”
- Next, you will have to manually enter the source path there. Type the following there; “ivtv.com/repo” and then select “Done”
- You will have to name your path so say it be “Ivtv” for now.
- Then, return to the app’s home page and select “Addons” option.
- The menu will open up where you need to select “Install from .zip file”
- A pop-up will appear with the list of sources. You will select the “Ivtv” source there.
- A page will load where you will select the “install from repository” option.
- Choose “repository.ah.zip” option there. You will see a list of Addons that are available to you and from there you will select “Mobdro”
- With this, the Mobdro for Kodi installation will be complete.
Finally, after you install Mobdro on Kodi, you will be able to use the add-on feature easily. Just select the option from the list and you will load up the Mobdro features on you Kodi Application. So, this is how you will enjoy Mobdro Kodi combination on your Android devices.
Features of Mobdro for Kodi
You may want to know what else can you enjoy with Mobdro Kodi Add-on. Well, we’ll discuss the features of this combination that you will get here. Go through these points below to know all about it;
- The Addon feature will allow users to watch their favorite shows and movies directly on their devices.
- It will allow the users to search for movies through several reliable resources and present to you through the Kodi media player streaming tool.
- Mobdro advantage here is the great and extensive search tool that it provides to the users.
- Moreover, the users will be able to use the categories on the interface layout so as to find their desired show.
- Mobdro for Kodi is easy to get and free to use. All the services including the download of content are free.
Hence, using Mobdro Kodi combination is going to be like a new application with the advantages of both. So, use this article as the best guide to help you get through the steps to install Mobdro on Kodi. We hope that you are clear with the Mobdro for Kodi Download & Install Guide here. In case of query/suggestions, refer to mobdro.wiki. Thank you.